In a bad mood?
- "I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad." (34:1-2)
- "May all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you! May those who love your salvation say evermore, “God is great!” (70:4)
- "My mouth will tell of your righteous acts, of your deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is past my knowledge. With the mighty deeds of the Lord God I will come; I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone." (71:15-16)
- "And my tongue will talk of your righteous help all the day long, for they have been put to shame and disappointed who sought to do me hurt." (71:24)
- "How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word. With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you." (119:9-11)
- "Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!" (46:10)
- "...as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us." (103:12)