· 85% have a relativistic worldview
· 2/3 of them say they there is no such thing as absolute truth.
· Only 4 out of 10 say they are absolutely committed to the Christian faith
· 56% of churched youth say you can’t grasp the meaning of truth (Of course how do they grasp the fact that you can’t grasp the meaning of truth)
· 85% of churched youth agree with this statement: “What is right for one person in a given situation might not be right for another person who encounters the same situation” (Relativism)
· 62% agree with this statement: “Nothing can be known for certain except the things you experience in your life”