Monday, May 21, 2007

Interview with a Pro-Choice, I mean Anti-Life Student

Here's a good example of what the public fool, I mean school system, along with hollyweird, I mean Hollywood and the media brainwashing, I mean broadcasting is doing to the minds and thinking skills of our young people. Simple logic doesn't even seem to phase them. Talk about suppressing the truth (Rom 1). She admits that even if it was proven to be a real baby inside the womb it would still be OK to kill it. I guess people who are suppressing the truth in unrighteousness don't need more "facts"; they just need to repent of their rebellion.

3 comments:

The Goldman Family said...

WOW....thanks Kenny...it is an awesome duty we have to reach out and save the lost in this world. Thanks for being bold in your stand on abortion...as well as the sermons you have given!
Blessings brother!
Tami

Natalie said...

Wow, Mr. Anderson.

The Goldman Family said...

OH YEAH! You preach it brother...er...uncle!
-Alex-